Saturday, June 20, 2009

QUIZZES............QUIZZES AND QUIZZES.........




sOMETIMES,this word really really scarrying and terrifying me........!!!!!I hate quizzes sincerely......However,I have to answer all quizzes seriously to make sure I can fly to Egypt....

Ha ha ha..last two weeks,I had a Biochemistry quiz.The time given by Miss Alia to complete the quiz paper was 40 minutes only(addition 10 minute was given actually).The questions were quite difficult but fortunately I digested all lecture's notes given by Miss Alia on that night.
AUPPPPP...............NYAM3X..............
lUCKILY,although the questions were toUgh,I can handle it ALTHOUGH not very well.However,Alhamdulillah,I got satisfynig marks but still not very good actually.The questions of the quiz were only about the first chapter ,that is "WATER".From now,I need to study harder to get higher marks in the next quiz.InsyaAllah...

Last week,I had a Physiology quiz...This is a sad story because I really do not have confidence to get satisfying marks for Physiology quiz...The questions were very tough and not just me but all my classmates say like that....but I cannot blame anyone,maybe I am still lack of reading about this subject....You musT be hardworking Mastura...wake up from now...you had to do it...you must to..COMPULSORY....i am SORRY very much Puan Wati....I will perform better next time,,I promise...

Whatever,LET BY GONE BE BY GONE.........next time,Iwill perform better for the sake of myself and my parents who really want me to success in the future...This week,I will have another Biochemistry quiz and I will do better for the quiz..Insya Allah...It is not a promise but an encouragement for myself...I believe that the failure is not forever our mine but we can change it.

Luckily,for other subjects,THERE ARE NO QUIZ.........HEHE....it does not mean that I can take them lightly and not serious....I need to revise all the subjects and know perfectly how to manage time.

I think that is all I want to write in this blog....To everyone who read my blog including Miss Hasnaa....,Please pray for my success in any quizZES.....and finally I can do the best in the final exam....so I can fly to Egypt..InsyaAllah.....tHAT'S ALL..

1 comment:

  1. i pray for the success of all my students


    anyway, be careful of your tenses.

    ReplyDelete