Saturday, June 20, 2009

MULTILINGUAL PUBLIC SPEAKING

hI..........i want to do something new in my life this week...maybe for the first time ......will it be the last time????just wait and see..
multilingual public speaking will be held on Monday until Wednesday in 52 hours....It will be conducted by the students of EDUCATION FACULTY, INTEC. It is about a non -stop public speaking in 52 HOURS..can we imagine that????If the public speaking is successfully done,the recording will be sent to Malaysia Book of Records...of course I want to grab this chance.Actually,I do not like public speaking because I do not like to speak in front of the public..That is why I said that this week I will explore a new experience in my life..Luckily,all my classmates will take part in this programme.MEG 5 IS GREAT ACTUALLY...
During the recording sessions of public speaking,we need to talk spontaneously without reading the text ,in 8 minutes not less.not more.We need to speak within the range 7 to 8 minutes.I need to speak in Arabic Language and I have chosen Science and Technology as my theme.What I have to do now is try to remember the text AND speak fluently in Arabic language for 8 minutes without stop and pause too long.It is quite difficult for me as I only have one day to practise public speaking in Arabic language.However,I will take it as a challenge and experience in my life..Go Mastura..Of course you can do it...
There are also public speakings in another language as the name of this programme is multilingual such as Russia,japanese,malay ,english and korea language.....We will combine to speak 8 minutes per person in 52 hours from Monday to Wednesday...InsyaAllah our names will be displayed nad recorded in Malaysia Book of Records...
Luckily,my turn is at 12.36 pm on TUESDAY....hOWEVER,I have to miss some classes on that day...Unfortunately,there are some my classmates who their turn of public speaking will be at 3.00 am on Tuesday..They are Izzah,Tasya,Sabihah and some more but I do not remember them.
However,I will try to do the best for this time in our life...For my friends,good luck to all of you..let us make this participitation as a sweet memory in new life.....Please pray for my success....bye..

10 comments:

  1. Malaysian book record really that easy to enter.. huh?? I dont understand either..
    anyway u should hav talk spontaneously instead of remembring text.. u just lie to urself.. think about it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.i admire da chance very much.yea mas..you should grab it!!juz blieve in urself and juz do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr. raimen...
    quite serious..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck. it's a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESS!!!1FINALLY............I DID IT....i GOT A T-SHIRT AND CERTIFICATION.....YESS....DON.T JEALOUS WITH ME...GUYS..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, haha i'm just kidding back then.. hey, is that ur lecturer?? send my regard to him..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huhu...

    we're part of the record.

    Hehe..

    And my Arabic was like, two thumbs down I think.. Hee..

    ReplyDelete
  8. dont be too proud ok
    im also one of the participant remember
    haha

    ReplyDelete