Thursday, October 7, 2010

after a yearrr....

after a year...
i came back.....
with new story...
new life....
new style.....
new mission...
new vision..
new experience.....
new knowledge..
maybe i came in completely new version....
new mastura.......hahahaha....maybe.....but only u my friends
can judge me.....especially mercurians of courseee.....
because i have shared my 5 years living with them....excitement,sorrowfulness,
anxious........altogether,,,,......
but,i'm sure,everyone has changed,a little or more....hahahaha...physically.,mentally,...whatever...
remember this..my family n my friends, my teachers....as long as we are far apart,the distance between us never separate our heart....i will remember all precious moment we shared together in the past, my prays will always with u.insyaAllah successful is ours now and Hereafter..........till death.....amiiiin......

No comments:

Post a Comment