Thursday, May 28, 2009

MY NEW LIFE AT INTEC........





Assalamualaikum.....and thanks for those who want to read my new story about my new life at INTEC.INTEC means International Education Centre.It is located at section of 17,Shah Alam. INTEC is one of the prestigious preparatory centre in Malaysia for those students who were chosen to continue their studies abroad. Most of the students at INTEC were presented scholarships by their own sponsorship. I would like to give some examples here such as Public Service of Department(JPA), MARA, Yayasan Pahang,Yayasan Terengganu, Ministry of Defence, Petronas and many more.Besides, there are many programmes prepared by intec such as Middle East Programme,Russian Programme,Korean Programme,A-LEVEL medicine programme,Australian Matriculation and many more.Here, I am very happy and feel grateful to make a lot of friends from all places in Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak.Alhamdulillah and thanks God for giving me this gold oppurtinity to study at INTEC.


Now,I have been here for two weeks already and I feel very great.Sometimes, I feel a little bit confused about my previous secondary school and INTEC. What I want to say here is the life in secondary schoool and INTEC is really really different from what I've been expected before this. In my opinion, I am given 90% of freedom in INTEC.It is obviously HIGHER compared to the life in my previous school which was a boarding school and the students ther were strictly controlled by the rules and some disciplines guidelines.However, my principle is wherever we study, the most important things are self-disciplines including time management, behaviours,the way we dressed, followed by our seriousness in achademics. Thank you to my previous school as I can behave myself very well here as I have been trained within five years there to be a good-disciplined student with good manners.

In addition, as a university student,IN NEW ENVIRONMENT,we should know how to manage and control ourselves, as there are no parents anymore around us.We need to survive by ourselves WISELY. Therefore,we should choose the right friends or do not let the bad things from our friends influence us.I want to share here that there are many many facilities around our college ,such as KFC,MCDONALDS,OLE OLE, MYDIN MART AND ALSO GIANTTT!!!!!So, for a girl like me,it is a normal habit to go shopping...(just window shopping) as we can see many people, relieve stress and relax my mind.For me,as long as we know and realise what is the main objective we came to INTEC, the facilities are not a problem and obstacle to achieve our goal.

At INTEC,I was already learning medicine subjects such as biochemistry,biology,physiology and islamic medicine.Besides,I also learn some subjects like Arabic language,English language, computer literacy, and many more fun subjects and I enjoy study here .Totally in this week, we were told that most lecturers were busy attending courses, so we just knew a few names of lecturer ssuch as Miss Siti Hasnaa,Puan Umiatun, Miss liza, Puan Wati and ustazah Arfah .However,sincerely,all of them are VERY kind,great and friendly ,same with my previous teachers before.My classroom is air-conditioned and I am very comfortable here.Besides the library here is great too .

About the food,it is not a problem.Thank you for the owner of the cafeteria at our college as we are sold variety choices of delicious food and the most important thing here is the food price was affordable and reasonable..
About assigments,or I can call them as homeworks, are specially given by our lecturers to train us in our future university,Therefore,I will make my assignments sincerely and of course to grab the highest marks from the lecturers.InsyaALLAH..

I don,t know what else I want to share about INTEC in this blog. But, I will appreciate my sweet memories at INTEC...That,s all...thank you...maybe my story in not very interesting but, I just can tell you that we should grateful for what we have now...bye...

5 comments:

  1. salam
    dok dlm kelas beljr leklok ek
    doakan la kejayaan bersama

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayh,,cm best je mas duk sne,,
    nie jeles nie,,hehe,,
    pape pn,,,doakn kjyaan sye gak,,
    cuak gak even kt jgke je,,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. mas..sy da ad blog..
    jd r follower..
    http://www.heylihatlahdunia.blogspot.com.
    tngu sy kt intec k..

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas weh...
    buh r gmbr kt intec tuh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm happy that you have principles in life. with HIS willing, you'll be successful.

    anyway, you need to work on tenses. good luck.

    ReplyDelete